- Sublimation Transfers - for Polyester or pre-coated blanks
- Waterslide Transfers - for Hard Surfaces (No Heat Application)
Sublimation Transfers: for White or Light Color Garments with 50% or higher polyester count (example: 50/50 blend material or higher). Also for pre-coated sublimation blanks such as cups, license plates, etc. Heat Press required for transfer; high heat and pressure needed.
terials only, not for T Shirts. Heat Press required for transfer; constant pressure needed.
Waterslide Transfers: clear/transparent backing - for non-porous surfaces such as candles, tumblers, glass, wood, plastic, etc. Some examples of use: wood furniture, toys, tumblers, cell phone cases, guitars, helmets, decorative ceramic wear, etc. (3.5" is the most popular size for tumblers)
Sheet Sizing Information:
- Mini Sheet - 3.5" (largest dimension)
- Perfect for left chest, hats, koozies, shoes, tumblers, mugs, etc.
- Small Sheet - 5.5" (largest dimension)
- Perfect size for infants and toddler wear, etc.
- Regular Sheet - 8.5" x 11" sheet - 10.5" (largest possible dimension)
- Typical "Full Sheet" image size
- Jumbo Sheet - Sublimation only- 13" (largest possible dimension)
- Perfect for larger size shirts for full coverage
- Super Sheet - Sublimation only - 15" (largest possible dimension)
- Perfect for the largest coverage
PLEASE NOTE: We have detailed information on sizing listed below. Please BE SURE of the size you are purchasing as we will NO LONGER be offering refunds! We are trying to provide all of the information possible on sizing to help you decide before purchase. Again, all of our images are printed to order. We will no longer be able to refund products for purchasing the wrong size.
ALL APPLICATION GUIDELINES ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY! We sell transfers and can answer general questions but we do not "teach" anyone how to use our transfers. They are intended for purchase by those who are already familiar with the process. Google has a wealth of information online so please watch videos or learn before attempting.